The perfect sweet treat for a hot vegan summer full of gains! Grab a tub of the limited edition flavor GHOST® VEGAN "COCONUT ICE CREAM" and follow Mikaela's epic recipe.
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (sugar free works just as well)
- 1 scoop of GHOST® VEGAN "COCONUT ICE CREAM" protein
- 2 blocks chocolate (vegan dark chocolate used but any chocolate works!)
- Mix desiccated coconut, coconut oil, maple syrup and scoop of GHOST® VEGAN "COCONUT ICE CREAM" together in a bowl until mixture doesn’t fall apart on rolling.
- Roll into 8 circles onto baking paper.
- Place coconut filling in fridge to set.
- Whilst waiting, melt chocolate with either a double boil over the stove top or microwave in 15-20 second intervals until fully melted.
- With tongs dips and cover coconut filling in melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge to set the chocolate.
- Then try your hardest not to eat them all!
Written by @mikaeladiblasio