This Protein Banana Bread is one of my favorite snacks. The ingredients are clean AND it satisfies my sweet tooth. Have fun cooking - eat with joy and happiness!
- 2 Scoop GHOST® Vegan Banana Pancake Batter protein
- 2 Eggs
- 120g Old Fashioned Oats
- 120g Almond Meal
- 240g Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 100g Lindt 70% Dark Chocolate (1 block or 10 squares)
- 4g Baking Powder
- 123g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 236g Banana (2 medium)
- A sprinkle of Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Mash bananas with a fork
- Combine and whisk together all wet ingredients, including mashed bananas.
- Chop 8 squares of chocolate
- Add all dry ingredients, including chopped chocolate, to the wet ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Line a 9x13x2in cake pan with baking paper and fill with batter.
- Chop remaining 2 squares of chocolate and sprinkle on top of mixture in pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Serves 10
Written by @mikaeladiblasio