An epic high-protein snack to refuel after a tough workout or when you're craving something sweet.
- 1 Scoop GHOST® Protein of your choice (we used WHEY "PEANUT BUTTER CEREAL MILK®")
- 1 package (280 grams) of Mini Marshmallows
- 5 Cups (133 grams) Puffed Cereal (we used Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Spray a large pot with non-stick spray and add coconut oil
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick spray and set aside
- Add marshmallows to pot with coconut oil and cook on medium heat until they are melted
- Take pot off heat and mix 1 scoop of protein powder into the marshmallows
- Add in cereal and quickly mix well till combined
- Quickly transfer the mixture to your baking dish and spread out evenly
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow to cool for 1-2 hours or chill for 30 minutes
- Cut into 16 squares and enjoy!
SHOP GHOST® PROTEIN HERE
Written by @haleycairo